Wednesday, April 14, 2010

Vikings Do It Whilst Horny



Oh, bloggie friends. I think I may have found a new writer to lust after from afar. My beloved writing partner Fellatia sent me, for my birthday, this book:



THE VERY VIRILE VIKING by Sandra Hill.

Fellatia said she was sending me a great book, with the best title ever.

She was right. THE VERY VIRILE VIKING?! Poetry.

I'm only a few pages in now, but I'm loving it.

Ms. Hill, I hope you won't mind if I share the first few lines with my three readers.
In days of old when men were... whatever...
Magnus Ericsson was a simple man.
She loved the smell of fresh-turned dirt after springtime plowing. He loved the feel of a soft woman under him in the bed furs... when engaged in another type of plowing.

I don't think it's too early to declare my love for this book.

I read the above aloud to my husband and he said, "That sounds like something you wrote." I needed to hear/read this, especially on a night when I was wondering if my sometimes crazy voice was too crazy to ever sell. Yes, I get reassurance from plowing jokes. I am what I am.





No comments:

Post a Comment