Monday, August 12, 2013

In Which I Brag, BRAG, I Tell You!

Exalted Blog Chums, I've been busy.  Have you heard about my new book?  I hope so, as I rarely shut up.  And here I am to share more.




I've got a few great reviews for THE DIMPLE OF DOOM!  From Amazon:

This first installment of Lucy Woodhull's new Samantha Lytton series is like Janet Evanovich meets Entrapment. It's art heist hijinks plus steamy romance plus random fried chicken cravings. And it's utterly un-put-downable.

Dude!  She compared me to Janet Evanovich!

Soon I found myself up at 2 am still reading. Both Sam and Nate (or is it Richmond?) are both great characters with excellent chemistry and I found myself rooting for both of them from page one.

From daring (but funny) art heists to steamy hotel moments and shoot outs this was action packed, passion filled and funny from start to end. A must read if ever I have seen one.

Oh, shucks.

Perhaps the most telling marker for me is this: if the second (or third) book in the series was already available, I would've happily clicked "Purchase" at the completion of the first.

Holy crap.  I have such a writer pride boner.  Good thing you can't see me right now.

* * * * * *

I've got an interview up at Female First UK!  I talk about my inspiration for Dimple and where my thief hero got those hazel green/brown eyes.

* * * * * *

I'm giving away a copy of THE DIMPLE OF DOOM to a (hopefully) lucky winner on Marta Acosta's blog.  Stop by and allow me to explain the science of dangerous facial features to you.  You'll "learn" a "lot."  But feel free to purchase TDOD, as it's only a buck for a short time longer at Amazon, AllRomance, and Total-E-Bound.  Where else are you going to get such quality literature at a low, low cost?




No comments:

Post a Comment