Friday, July 30, 2010

WHAT DID THE UNICORNS EVER DO TO YOU?

Friends, I see a shameful trend of unicorn-hate galloping through the internets. First there was this, and now this (via Regretsy):



Unicorns are magical creatures who spread love and awesomeness in the galaxy. They are not weirdos who sit in the park playing with faux fur and scaring children. He looks like a reject from a My Little Pony-themed furry convention.

Let us save the dignity of the unicorn. My only solace is that this guy will never get laid, ever.

Thank you to the fabulous Count My Stars for the link!

4 comments:

  1. Dear Lucy,

    I would agree that unicorns are magical creatures. I banned them from my kingdom because of their lack of manliness, but they are cool nonetheless.

    This guy in the picture is a hipster. He thinks it's funny to pretend he's doing that for real. It's all about their "irony worship".

    Real men worship Satan and hipsters worship Irony. It's a cultural thing I guess. I'm pretty sure that asshole made this hoodie himself and tries to money it for tickets to Arcade Fire.

    ReplyDelete
  2. I don't know...I think he's kind o' cute. And horny.

    ReplyDelete
  3. SIXTY DOLLARS??? USD??? What a BARGAIN!!!!

    ReplyDelete
  4. That's nothing. Did you see the Twilight baby?

    http://www.regretsy.com/2010/07/30/omfg/

    ^ OMFG indeed. This madness has got to stop, people. For the children. For Bram Stoker. For everyone.

    ReplyDelete