Wednesday, August 20, 2014

Stupid Questions with Lucy:
Blue Balls Edition Featuring Robin Glasser






Hello, blog friends!  Let's give a warm welcome to author Robin Glasser who is here to answer my stupid questions!

1.  If you could have one otherworldly alien ability or body part, what would it be and why?

I want to be able to transport myself to another place at my own pace...kind of like "Beam me up, Scottie!" but I control the speed. No more airport lines, shoe removal, hassles. Just get up and go whenever/wherever I want. Heavenly!

2.  What Smurf would you be?

Sexy Smurf ~ can make love anytime, anywhere with whomever I want! Besides, I have a 'thang' for blue balls.

3.  Do you think the aliens who inevitably enslave the human race will treat us well or eat us?

Well, the way we're acting now, they'd probably eat us. However, they might hate our taste and then we are really doomed!

3A.  Follow up:  What will you do to distinguish yourself to our benevolent overlords so that they don't destroy you with their acid flatulence?

I'd come up with a tasty recipe the overlords can't resist and after they eat themselves into a stupor, becoming fat & lazy, we will take back Earth.

4.  What's the best way to foil a ghost?  A smart one, not one of those dumbasses in a sheet.

Call Ghostbusters!

5.  If you could slap the shit outta one beloved historical figure, who would it be and why?

Walt Disney. He was a bigot who didn't like anything but whites & mice!

6.  Cake or pie?  And, if you said pie, why are you so happy to be wrong?​ 

OOOOh, Lemon Meringue, YUM, Key Lime. I never ate a pie I didn't like...besides, they're more fun to throw than cake!

* * *

Here's some info about Robin's latest, THE BRAIN EXCHANGE.


Abandon your beliefs and let your reality run wild. Imagine being fully aware inside a body of the opposite gender. Now imagine the best sex you ever had. Would this just be different? Or better? Or the best ever?

* * *

Amana—a supersized woman, and Steel—a fitness freak. Two dissatisfied people with very different appetites. Fate’s middle finger triggers a tailspin when they sign up for vacations at The Brain Exchange. Their odyssey will change them dramatically...but for better or worse?

No comments:

Post a Comment